PLATFORM H2020 Activities
During the PLATFORM FP7 runtime, several activities were organised, such as the annual events, workshops and a masterclass. Have a look at this overview. PLATFORM H2020 continues to organise Annual events, Workshops and Master Classes.
PLATFORM Workshops and Master Classes
- PLATFORM H2020 Kick-Off Meeting, Thursday 26 March 2015, Bennekom, The Netherlands
- Workshop 'Think Back, Act Forward’, Friday 27 March 2015, Schiphol, The Netherlands
- Master Class on ERA-NET (Cofund) planning and call management, 25-26 June 2015, Brussels
- PLATFORM@BEU2016 - The 4th Bioeconomy Stakeholders Conference BEU2016, held on 12-13 April 2016 in Utrecht, The Netherlands. PLATFORM took part as one of the moderators in the World Café style session 'Working towards Manifesto'.
- Master Class on Inclusiveness, 10-11 May 2016, Vienna, Austria
- Master Class on Cofund Actions - tools and methods for efficient call management, 7-8 June 2017, Copenhagen, Denmark
- Workshop on Monitoring, Evaluation and Impact Assessment 8-9 June 2017, Copenhagen, Denmark
The H2020 project Platform of bioeconomy ERA-NET Actions (PLATFORM) brings together ERA‐NETs in the area of the Bioeconomy with the following objectives: to increase collaboration among actors, to foster inclusiveness, to increase capacities for efficient and effective ERA‐NETs, and to inform research policy making. PLATFORM further strengthens mutual learning, maximise synergies and increase coordination. With the annual events, PLATFORM continues the series of annual meetings for the family of bioeconomy coordination networks organised in 2012 (Copenhagen), 2013 (Paris) and 2014 (Leiden), each with a programme composed of some recurring and some special topics.
- Annual Event 2015: September 10-11, 2015, Berlin
- Annual Event 2016: October 6-7, Ljubljana, Slovenia
- Annual Event 2017: October, Rome, Italy